Greenify Consulting operates as a ‘virtual construction manager’ to help your construction business during times of establishment or growth or even just when you need a hand from time to time.
We have the people and systems that can operate from a single build domestic right through to multi million dollar projects.
Although we have our own systems of operation we also can adapt to the various systems that are currently used by all main stream builders.
Because we operate as a consultant independant of your own workforce our terms are very flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs and budget.
We specialise in planning construction projects, estimating costs, procuring trades and contracts and assessing and maintaining ongoing project schedules. We can also project manage individual projects if required.
Our systems and people rely upon cutting edge project management software for managing each project. Some of our areas of expertise are;
For Commercial Builders we offer both on site and off site support.
Off-Site support includes;
- Tender preparation
- Organisation charts
- Project Management Plans (PMP)
- Project Cost Estimates.
- Tender Schedules
- Construction Schedules (Gantt Charts)
- Total management of Program Schedule
- Resource Management
- Material Handling & Site Establishment Analysis
- Method Statements
On-Site support includes;
- Site management teams including Project Managers, Site Managers, Contract Administrators and Foremen.
- Project tracking which involves status reports, revised updated gantts
- Revised project programming including accelerated or compressed programs.
- Detailed critical path schedules using project management software. This includes delay analysis for assessing Extension of Time and any Variation claims.
- On-site training and support to staff using project management software.
Sample Commercial Construction Methodology
Our people pride themselves in knowing where your project is at any given time in terms of cost and progress.
We have extensive experience with Government Contracting GC21 & GC21B Contracts and Building Best Practice procedures.
Government Projects we have been involved with:
- Tafe College Trade Training Centres
- Police Stations LAC (Local Area Command)
- Detention Centres
- Public Housing
- Court Houses
- Civil Infrastructure
If you think we can help you then we are happy to discuss your situation.
Current Commercial Clients
2017 – National Fuels Afghanistan – Providing Logistics and support to NATO
2016 – Reinvest Charter – Orion Apartments Port Macquarie $30M
2015-17 – Over 55 lifestyle residential resort FFA Homes $100M
2015 – Crosslands Riverside Development – Planning Stage – Est $60M
2015 – Darran McFlynn Developments – Multi Unit Construction Vic
2014 Pidkin and Associates Developments & Construction – $12M
For references please contact us.
We have access to over 2000 investors willing to look at any development.